About Us

The typical material cost of making a hand crafted frame might be as meager as 25% of the aggregate cost of the picture frame. Much of the time the other 75% contains overheads, for example, lease, utilities, legitimate costs, protection, compensation, bookkeeping expenses and cargo to give some examples. Most organizations have various costs that can represent up to 60 to 65 percent of the offering cost. Frequently the entrepreneur just makes somewhere close to 10 and 15 percent benefit toward the day’s end.